When it comes to legal cases time is of the essence, and results in turning to a record retrieval company. The Legal Connection offers a record retrieval service that provides fast and accurate access to admissible testimony and productions from non-party witnesses. Here are the top 5 reasons why you should choose our record retrieval services:
- Time-Saving: Our record retrieval services can save you hours of valuable time that would otherwise be spent requesting and waiting for records and testimony from non-party witnesses. With our fast and efficient service, you will know the status of every request throughout the process and receive the necessary documents and testimony within about a month of the request (pursuant to the Texas Rules of Civil Procedure), allowing you to focus on other, more important aspects of your case.
- Accuracy: Our team of professionals is highly skilled and experienced in retrieving records. We understand the importance of accuracy and attention to detail in legal cases. Therefore, we ensure that the records we provide are up-to-date, accurate, and complete by fulfilling a 4-point Quality Control check on every set of records and the testimony that accompanies same.
- Customizable Options: We offer a range of customizable options to fit your specific needs and set Client Preferences for every single client. Whether you need records for a personal injury case or a family law case, state or federal, we can tailor our services to your requirements. We offer a variety of record retrieval services, including medical, employment, cell phone, and criminal records, among others.
- Cost-Effective: Our record retrieval service is cost-effective and can help you save money on legal fees by speeding up the process and enabling you to focus on demands and settlements. With our fast turnaround time, you can receive the necessary records in a timely manner, which can help to speed up the legal process and reduce overall costs.
- Compliance: We are compliant with all state and federal laws governing the retrieval of records. We understand the importance of compliance in the legal field and ensure that all records we retrieve are obtained lawfully and ethically and that all parties and witnesses are put on notice of the same. Many of our competitors do not follow the rules and, therefore, risk your ability to admit the testimony and productions into evidence.
In conclusion, The Legal Connection’s record retrieval service is an excellent choice for legal professionals who require fast and accurate access to records. Our customizable options, attention to detail, and compliance with state and federal laws make us a trusted partner for legal professionals nationwide. Contact us today to learn more about our record retrieval services and how we can assist you in your legal case.